COVID-19 Service Safety Protocol
Park Shore BMW would like to thank you for working with us during our new COVID-19 safety protocol. We are continually tweaking procedures to make sure our clients and staff are protected when cars are being dropped off, worked on and picked up. Safety for all is our main concern which is why we are offering Valet Pick Up and Drop Off of your BMW by our Service Department so you do not need to leave home.
Service Drop Off and Pick Up
- Once your vehicle has been dropped off, we will cover your steering wheel, brake lever, shift knob, and seat. Your key is immediately put in a plastic bag and is never directly touched.
- You wait in your vehicle while the work order is completed and your signature is not required.
- Our Service Advisors wear masks and gloves.
- We offer chairs, spaced appropriately, in the breezeway if you would like to sit and wait inside.
Valet Pick Up and Drop Off Service
- We will come to your home and pick up your vehicle for service. Your key is immediately put in a plastic bag and is never directly touched.
- We will cover your steering wheel, brake lever, shift knob, and seat.
- We wipe down your steering wheel, brake lever, shift knob, and seat after dropping vehicle off back at your home.
Please note, Valet Service areas include Horseshoe Bay to Deep Cove.
Parts Orders and Pick Up
If you would like to order a part, please call or email our Parts Department at 604-985-9395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your part is ready, we will arrange for delivery or pick up with you.
Please contact us for more information at 604-985-9344 or email email@example.com.